Last Updated: July 08, 2018
Information Collection And Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Site to you.
Types of Data Collected
We may collect information how the Site is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking & Cookies Data
Use of Data
Yellow Basket uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain the Site
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Site
- To monitor the usage of the Site
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
Transfer Of Data
Disclosure Of Data
Yellow Basket may disclose your Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Yellow Basket
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Site
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Site or the public
- To protect against legal liability
Security Of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect any Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Site (“Site Providers”), to provide the Site on our behalf, to perform Site-related Sites or to assist us in analyzing how our Site is used. These third parties have access to your Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third-party Site Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Site.
- Google Analytics
Links To Other Sites
Our Site does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”). We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By visiting this page on our website: https://www.yboriginal.com/contact
- By phone number: 9516091400